CAE Analyst Opening Delhi- TimeTooth TechnologiesMarch 21st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech – Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical, Production/Industrial Freshers CAE Job Vacancy – 21 March 2011
Job Position : CAE Analyst
No of Opening: 1
Name of the Organization : TimeTooth Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Delhi/NCR, Noida
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical, Production/Industrial
M.Tech – Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical, Production/Industrial
- Needs to have a strong inclination towards pure mechanical engineering and design activities
- Excellent Mechanical Engineering Academic credentials : Strong in theoretical fundamentals of engineering mechanics – solid & fluid, thermal physics, engineering mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering Work Experience a plus: Product Design and Development with significant functional engineering performance contribution upto manufacturing and physical testing
- Computer Aided Engineering Work Experience a plus: Simulation driven engineering in domains like Multibody Simulations, Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid dynamics, Optimization, Standalone algorithms and modules etc.
- Project leadership potential a must
- Strong Communication Skills required
- Programming knowledge a plus,
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems a plus
Job Details :
The role involves leading mechanical product engineering and design activities with hands-on work as a CAE Analyst
About Company :
TimeTooth Technologies is working in the niche domain of providing CAE driven Product Development Services. At TimeTooth, people are always challenged
technically to provide better engineering solutions to clients.
Therefore, we recruit top engineering talent to serve our customers. A “people” oriented organization, TimeTooth can be described as “entrepreneurial,” with an intense focus on innovation.
TimeTooth Technologies Pvt Ltd
E-112, Sector 6, Noida, India
NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201301
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org