Call Center Job Careers at Pune-ConvergysMarch 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Customer Care Officer
Name of the Organisation : Convergys India Services Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Convergys Corporation is a global leader in providing customer care, human resources, and billing services. Convergys combines specialized knowledge and expertise with solid execution to deliver outsourced solutions, consulting services, and software support. Clients in more than 70 countries speaking nearly 35 languages depend on Convergys to manage the increasing complexity and cost of caring for customers and employees. Convergys serves the world’s leading companies in many industries including communications, financial services, technology, and consumer products.
Convergys is a member of the S&P 500 and a Fortune Most Admired Company. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Convergys has approximately 74,000 employees in 77 customer contact centers, three data centers, and other facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Work Place : Pune
- Graduates -Freshers as well as experienced can apply.
- Undergraduates- Minimum 6 months of International BPO work experience or 1 year non-BPO experience required.
- Good communication skills required.
- Customer Care Voice UK Inbound Process
- Hiring for Pilot process in Pune.
- Should be flexible to work 24by7.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Determine appropriate response to customers by using a script or sales flow.
- Place and/or receive structured customer inquiries.
- Provide product information and receive customer information.
- Prepare customer correspondence.
- Respond to common customer work/service orders, inquiries, and requests.