Campaigns Marketing Jobs For Gurgaon Freshers- Cvent IndiaJune 6th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Marketing Associate
Name of the Organization : Cvent India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon , Haryana
- HTML knowledge
- Attention to detail, deadline focus and ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks
- Strong Organizational skills
- Excellent communication
- Good analytical and logical ability.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (Sales, Client Services, Technology)
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinking
- Strong computer knowledge of internet, Email Clients, MS Office suite
Job Details :
This position will support several sales teams and marketing operations in the US in the logistics related to webinars, seminars, tradeshows, and other live campaigns – totaling thousands per year. This is a fast-paced, timeline-driven and highly-demanding role that requires a self-starter with excellent motivation and attention to detail; a strong drive to learn about critical marketing-related skills will be necessary. Candidates who are fast-learners will absorb information about Cvent’s products, industry, company and processes and accelerate quickly in this role.
The largest team with 140 Research Associates is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. Cvent hires bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. Most of our team has received their Bachelor degrees in the last 5 years. We have people from various educational backgrounds including Business Economics, BCA, and Information management systems.
Job Duties :
- Working in coordination with the Marketing Department in the US
- Create, manage, and support marketing campaigns that drive sales leads.
- Following quality-assurance processes to ensure 100% compliance
- Creating web pages and HTML emails through Cvent’s own software
- Segmenting prospect and client lists for lead generation efforts
- Drawing up reporting on successes of email and online marketing on a monthly basis
- Working on the Cvent CRM tool and carrying out assigned tasks
Details of the Organization :
Cvent is a leading US-based global software company offering solutions for event management and strategic meeting management software to organizations around the world.
We are the only major company in our industry that is debt-free and consistently profitable since the past 33 quarters. Along with a strong customer base of Fortune 500 companies, Cvent is growing further with over 7,500 current customers and a captive unit setup in Gurgaon, India.
We believe in investing in our employees and have been successful in maintaining an attrition rate of less than 10%. Cvent has the highest ratio in cross country travel across the NCR, with 25% of our Indian employees having already been to the US for training.
The Cvent India office is located in the newest and most advanced facility in NCR – in the newly constructed DLF Cyber City complex in Gurgaon.
Spread over 28,000 square feet, Cvent’s brand new facility has the most advanced and state-of-the-art technology infrastructure. It features a multi-cuisine food court with 15 restaurants and a world-class gym in the building.
Apply : Email ur cv to SKwatra@cvent.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com