Canara Hydraulics Pvt Ltd Recruits Mechanical Engineering Female Fresher in BangaloreOctober 3rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Design-Trainee –Female (Hydraulics Cylinders)
Name of the Company : Canara Hydraulics Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore , Maharashtra
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical,Diploma – Mechanical
Job Duties :
- To Provide support & form of a Design Group engaged in Manufacturing of Hydraulic Cylinders & Power Packs.
- To work initially under guidance from Team leader and gradually be able to handle designing jobs independently.
- To preparation & maintaining of following design documents:-
- Design of Drawings till finalization as per specifications and Design norms and seeking approval as required keeping the cost factor under control.
- Complete control of the Drawings Process * its documentation.
- In case of Repeat orders with latest updates and modifications as required by the customers.
- To Establishes component dimension & Tolerances, appropriate materials & finishing drawings notes & necessary sub standing calculations.
- To actively participating design review meeting.
- To co-ordinate the day to day works of Design Department and deliver the required Designs within the specified schedule at all times.
- Candidate must be Diploma/BE Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with 0-2 year’s experience.
- Familiarization with Auto cad tool is Preferred.
Details of the Company :
Canara Hydraulics Pvt. Ltd., is a professionally managed, fast growing Hydraulics Engineering Company established in 1991, situated at Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore. We are into Design & Manufacture of all types of Hydraulic Cylinders and Systems catering to various OEM’s applications in India and Export Market. We in the new set-up need capable LEADERS to make growth much faster and be part of the organizational growth.
Canara Hydraulics Pvt Ltd
#104 and 105,Ganapathi Nagar,
10th Cross, 4th Phase,
Peenya Industrial Area,
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com