Capgemini Job Openings For Business AnalystMarch 7th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Freshers Business analyst Job Positions in Chennai Pune at Capgemini – 7th March 2011
Job Position : Business Analyst
Name of the Organization : Capgemini
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai, Pune
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
- 1+ years IT Business Analysis experience
- Having demonstrated the successful project delivery for at least 1 large size projects
- Must have experience in working with large teams located across the continents
- Must have experience in integrating the solution with other legacy applications
- Experience on banking projects in a Business Analyst role
- Ability to understand clearly the user requirements and translate it to the software development team.
- Understanding of Defect Workflow, Life cycle
- Strong client interaction, communication skills & Consulting mindset
About Company :
Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working – the Collaborative Business Experience – and through a global delivery model called Rightshore?, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 35 countries, Capgemini reported 2006 global revenues of EUR 7.7 billion and employs over 83,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini’s Financial Services practice is well recognized for offering creative solutions, thought leadership and technology to the banking, insurance, Wealth Management, asset management, investment banking, real estate, and leasing sectors. The Financial Services practice can leverage a broad set of solution offerings to create tangible value for its clients including: sales and service innovation, compliance and risk management, branch optimization, multi-channel management, claims management, back office scaling, creating virtual service networks, payments, , to name a few. The practice has led major IT infrastructure and business process re-engineering projects with many of the leading banking/insurance/leasing/wealth management.
Apply ; email ur cv to email@example.com