CareerBuilder Gurgaon-Corporate Sales Openings India-MBA Sales ExecutiveSeptember 3rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Designation: Sales Executive Corporate Sales:
As Sales Executive Corporate Sales Sales, you will contribute to leading a high-performing sales team serving CareerBuilder India’s Small and Medium Corporates and Consultancies in India.
As a member of a fastpaced sales and support team, you will help to quickly identify and resolve customer HR, Hiring, talent and Employment branding needs, and contribute to the growth of our customer base.
Your objective is to continue to hone your account management and relationship-building skills, selling, supporting and servicing some of CareerBuilder India’s top clients, by providing the best possible product advise via phone, email or chat to meet the clients Global hiring needs.
- Responsible for sales and acquisitions to new & existing clients and also acquire new clients in the assigned territory.
- Target and develop new business opportunities by selling net based recruitment solutions and generating business from existing clients.
- Interacting with potential clients to provide end to end Recruitment Solutions
- Consistently work on increasing sales and achieving revenue targets assigned
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- To maximize profitable volume growth, market share and client preference in the assigned market
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Manage complex sales situations & acquire new clients based on value based selling.
Education & Skills:
- Bachelors degree and MBA preferred but NOT required
- At least 1.5 years of B2B Sales Experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to sales development as well as excellent creative written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking experience in a consulting, management or corporate role.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment, and professional distinction in thought leadership and innovation.
- Passion for online sales and the ability to drive customer satisfaction and revenue through direct sales and support initiatives.
- Open to traveling within assigned region
- A proven and established track record of achieving sales targets per month
About the Company:
CareerBuilder India, is India’s fastest growing online job site. CareerBuilder India connects thousands of job seekers to top companies each day by connecting all job seekers with best in class employers all across India.
We are changing the way companies around the world recruit their most important asset: their people. Our mission is to be the global leader in online recruitment advertising by being an employee-driven, customer-focused organization that provides the best rate of return to our stakeholders.
Apply: Click Here to Apply at CareerBuilder.com