Catastrophe Risk Analyst Jobs India-Trinity Willis MumbaiJuly 31st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Catastrophe Risk Analyst
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparing data for auditing- importing data into MS Access, Excel or SQL Query Analyser
- Data auditing – undertaking checks on the data
- Recording results in audit report and preparing exhibits
- Implementing changes to the data following the Client’s response to the audit report
- Preparing model input files & importing data into models
- Setting up and running multiple catastrophe models
- Preparation of catastrophe modeling reports 8. Undertaking model sensitivity analysis of catastrophe modeling software
organizational skills, the capability to see the wider picture while maintaining an eye for detail, and the ability to maintain a rigorous process and high quality output under time pressure. Successful candidates should be degree educated, ideally have experience of working within the insurance industry and should be confident with computers, numerical and analytical skills. This position is based in Mumbai-India.
About Company :
Willis offers the best opportunities in the market. Viewed by most as ‘ahead of the rest’ in the work we do, Willis offers high-end services in the business to business insurance sector. We are involved in Aerospace, Marine, Property and Casualty, Financial Risks and many other industries.
We offer impressive remuneration packages, an amazing working environment, personal growth through a truly international career path. Importantly, Willis is a community of professionals where the individual can flourish in the midst of a real team.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above