CCNA/ MCSE Freshers Network Operations Jobs Hyderabad- AREXEL InternationalAugust 10th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Network Operations Center Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad (AP)
Job duties :
- Act as 24×7 escalation point to Security / Site Services / Network / Server and Application support issues.
- Pro-actively identify system impacting issues through the analysis of network performance data and alerts.
- Perform real-time tier 1 troubleshooting via remote access to network components to isolate, manage, and resolve network impacting issues.
- Identifying, ticketing, dispatching, and escalating network faults.
- Schedules, coordinates, and tracks all network maintenance.
- Monitors multiple logs across diverse platforms to uncover specific activities as they occur from platform to platform.
- Manage the intake and recording of information to ensure that it is accurate. Continuously evaluate the services provided and capture this information in the department’s reports and metrics.
- Analyzes security analysis reports for security vulnerabilities. Reports on significant trends and vulnerabilities.
- Provides alarm security services to all facilities.
- Participate in 24×7 rotating shift schedule with ability to work day, evening, and weekends as required.
- Develop and maintain positive communications between Global Service Desk, Site Services and IT Infrastructure teams.
- Create and implement documentation and procedures to for alerting and escalation.
- Use acquired knowledge to influence and improve IT practices and technologies.
- Required :
- Open minded and ready to learn and absorb things.
- Experience in working with Incident / Problem / Change management team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as QRadar / Quest Fog-light / Orion-Solarwinds / HP OpenView / Whats Up Gold / HP SIM / SCOM / NNM etc.
- Ground concepts of TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SNMP, SMTP
- Basic understanding of routing, routing protocols, layer 2 switches, firewalls, VPN and Network security concepts.
- Windows 2000/2003 knowledge, understanding of active directory
- Experience with MPLS, Frame Relay, T1/T3 links, and DSL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Must work well in a team environment
- CompTIA Security+
- MCSE / MCITP
- ITIL v2 or v3 certified
Details of the Organization :
PAREXEL International is a growing, fast-paced, global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that has helped bring to market 49 of the top 50 selling pharmaceuticals. In fact, we have worked with all 10 of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
Given our breadth of expertise and the trust placed in us by major pharmaceutical companies worldwide, PAREXEL can provide you with a number of career options in Clinical Research that can rarely be found within just one company. In fact, over 25% of the positions opened at PAREXEL are filled by current employees working to advance their skills and careers.
For Details Click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Network-Operations-Center-Analyst-PAREXEL-International-India-Pvt-Ltd–Hyderabad-Secunderabad-0-to-2-years-090811001320?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=23&xid=131293385158108000&qp=&id=&f=-090811001320