CHEMICAL ENGINEER JOBS INDIA <> NALCO PUNEJune 24th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Chemical Engineer jobs in India – Freshers Chemical Engineering jobs in Nalco Pune
About Company :
Nalco Company is the world’s leading water treatment and process improvement company. We create value for our industrial and institutional customers by developing and implementing innovative, differentiated solutions that are financially, technically and environmentally sustainable.
Nalco’s environment of openness fosters the development of world-class products and services. Our employees derive great satisfaction from delivering results in a way that is rooted in integrity and defined by an absolute commitment to our customers, communities and each other. We rely on the diversity of our workforce to drive our growth and success. Our competitive salaries and benefits, as well as unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development, make Nalco a great place to work.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Chemical
M.Sc – Chemistry
Job Description :
Nalco has an opening for a “Technical Specialist “in our 360 TM Expert Center located in Pune.The Technical Specialist will primarily be responsible for performing audits and troubleshooting of alarms from cooling water systems. This work is performed remotely using data coming to the Web from Nalco’s proprietary Control Units located at customer sites. The engineers currently working in this position analyze water chemistry, system specific data, and electrical and mechanical components. They communicate audit results and trouble-shooting solutions to the cooling water controller owner through email and phone.
This position requires working in night/rotating shifts.
Successful applicants will be spending 2-3 months training at the Nalco India Headquarters in Kolkata after which they will be posted in Pune.
- Performing audits and troubleshooting of alarms from cooling water systems using data coming to the Web from Nalco’s proprietary Control Units located at customer sites.
- Analyze water chemistry, system specific data, and electrical and mechanical components.
- They communicate audit results and trouble-shooting solutions to the cooling water controller owner through email and phone.
- Analyze problems that site engineer is facing and give solutions for smooth running of the system.
- B.E/Btech/ME/Mtech/Msc/Bsc in Chemical, Environmental Engineering with 0-2 yrs exp in the process industry.
- Good written and oral English communication skill
- Analytical and Independent Individual.
- Fresh graduates may also be considered for this role.
- Should be ready to spend some time in Kolkata initially and relocate to Pune later
Company Name: NLC Nalco India Limited
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above