Chennai Administrator Job Vacancies-Fedby Information ServicesMarch 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Payroll Specialist/ Adminstrator
Name of the Organization : Financial Express Holdings Ltd (Fedby Information Services)
About Company :
Fedby Information Services Private Limited is wholly owned subsidiary company of Financial Express UK.
Financial Express, a leading provider of fund data in the UK, is a data company which specializes in the collection, validation, dissemination and analysis of fund information within data feeds, documentation, web pages and internet-based fund selection tools. Financial Express supplies to more than half of all UK Fund Management Companies, providing ‘value for money’ solutions which emphasizes on a flexible, reliable and customer-service driven approach.
Financial Express collects fund data from 1400 institutions globally. It checks, stores the data and then disseminates it to a wide range of newspapers, other publications, data vendors and major financial corporations. As a result, customers receive data and applications from the same source – an efficient, one-stop shop.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Work place : Chennai
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), Strong interpersonal skills, good relationship builder with the staff, excellent organizer, influencing skills and time management skills.
- Should have excellent working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 1-2 years in a professional Payroll and Recruitment/ Coordinator/ Administrator role in a progressive organization.
- Any Bachelor’s degree with or with out HR background. Should have strong technical expertise in Payroll process and exposure to recruitment activities. Post graduation degree not mandatory
Job Responsibilities :
- To administer and provide timely and accurate processing and delivery of payroll systems within the organization. Also to assist the HR team in recruitment and other operational activities in times of need.
- Be the process owner for the payroll systems and statutory compliances within the organization. Must be thoroughly conversant with all the relevant statutes and payroll regulations.
- Manage work flow and ensure hands-on knowledge of the payroll process and assume responsibility for the entire process
- Work in close coordination with the Finance and Accounts team for timely disbursement of salaries
- Ensure all statutory compliances like remittance and filing returns are met on time
- Demonstrate sound knowledge on the payroll and payroll related, and/ or taxation policies and suggest policies or changes to policies to the management appropriately
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the management.
- Assume responsibility for handling Employee related insurance across the board.
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention
- Make offer for the selected candidate and ensure proper joining and orientation.
- HR Information Systems and Information Management
- Develop and maintain a human resources system that meets management information needs in a timely manner
- Ensure HR MIS is up to date and accurate
Financial Express Holdings Ltd(Fedby Information Services)
34/35, Sardar Patel Road 1st Floor, Alexander
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com