Chennai Apollo Hospital Recruits Staff NurseMay 31st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Sc nursing Fresher staff Nurse Vacancies 2011 in Chennai , Kottayam , Calicut , Trichur, Trivandrum at Apollo Speciality Hospital – 31 May 2011
Job Position : Staff Nurse
Number of Posts : 15
Name of the organization : Apollo Speciality Hospital
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Chennai, Idukki, Kottayam, Kozhikode / Calicut, Palakkad / Palghat, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur / Trichur, Trivandrum
Salary : INR 70K to 1Lakh
Qualification : B.Sc – Nursing
Job Duties :
- Act as a safe practitioner, demonstrating clinical excellence.
- Be responsible for the management of a ward and unit in the absence of a more senior member of staff.
- Act as an associate nurse delivering the care prescribed by Doctors.
- Attend rounds with Consultants, present the patient condition note down and implement instructions.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient’s care needs as required.
- Raising of various requisitions related to treatments and Nursing procedures.
- Ensure accurate documentation care.
- Ensure effective use of evidence based care and demonstrate commitment to, and participation in, research and audit.
- Ensure the effective use of organization’s resources in the delivery of patient care.
- Co-ordinate with ward secretary regarding admissions, discharges of patients and billing activities.
- Co-ordinate with other departments related to care.
- Work in accordance with the Organization, National and Local standards.
- Be responsible for effective communication with patients, careers, other disciplines and agencies.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job/task as and when assigned by the superior.
- Ensure the safety and well being of patients, staff and visitors to the clinical area.
- Ensure compliance by self and staff with the organization’s policy on confidentially.
- To ensure self and staff maintain a constant awareness of health, welfare and safety issues affecting you, colleagues, patients and visitors, reporting and accidents or fault in line with the organization’s policy.
- To fully participate in health and safety training.
- To participate in personal training and development, including the appraisal process and attend all relevant training courses as required.
- Taking care of all equipment in particular costly equipment on use with patients.
Details of the organization :
Apollo Specialty Hospital, India’s first ISO certified healthcare provider is today ranked among the top super specialty hospitals in the country offering advanced tertiary care in Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Head and Neck surgery and Reconstructive and Plastic surgery. Equipped with the latest and the best technology, manned by a large pool of world renowned specialists and supported by a dedicated team of medical and paramedical professionals, Apollo Specialty Hospital offers specialty healthcare of international standards with outcomes matching those of the world’s best hospitals.
Website: http:// www.apollohospitals.com
Address of the organization :
Human Resources Department
Anna Salai (Opp. to Rain Tree Hotel) ,Teynampet
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Email Subject : profile from vfreshers.com