Chennai Civil Engineer Vacancy-VSL India Walkin Interview-29/30 July 2010August 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Asst Contracts Engineer
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : VSL India Private Limited
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Civil,Diploma
- BE / Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering
- To be matured and maintain strict confidentiality
- To have systematized procedure to control on all technical documents and keep in the right place at right time for easy retrieval. The position requires an organized, methodical, accurate person who can cope with a varied system and has a reasonable understanding of the purpose of each document. Needs to be able to work under pressure to ensure that the tasks completed on time. Needs to be flexible and motivated to help in solving any problems that occur.
Job Responsibilities :
- Registration of in/out going contractual documents.
- Prepare transmittals for distribution of contractual documents. Confirm document receipt.
- Prepare and maintain distribution matrices.
- Set-up and maintain Project Files.
- Filing of all project correspondence and contract documents (including QSE Copy).
- Liaise with Sites, Depts., Clients on Contract Document Control matters and advise staff on requirements.
- Archiving of completed Project Files and Site Files after site completion. Maintain records until Final Account.
- Maintain and routinely issue document status lists and issue matrices.
- Perform the general responsibilities which are mentioned in, company management system manual (Quality Safety Environment), project quality plan (if any) and project health safety environment plan (if any) etc.
About Company :
VSL INDIA is a wholly owned subsidiary of VSL INTERNATIONAL, Switzerland and part of BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION, France. VSL’s experience in post-tensioning and related engineering goes back 50 years. VSL operates through 35 subsidiaries as a world-wide network, including 2 production facilities in Spain and China. With 3,900 employees, including 1,100 engineers and technicians, the group provides technical consultancy and support for the full range of works from project planning (development of preliminary designs, alternative design proposals) to complete final designs, construction engineering and on-site activities. The company has adapted post-tensioning principles to civil structures such as LNG tanks, reservoirs, plants, tunnels, off-shore platforms, concrete floating barges dams and stay cables. In addition to post-tensioning and stay cables, the group’s scope of works covers rock and soil anchors, stabilized walls, heavy lifting, bearings, repair works, monitoring, geotechnics & deep foundations, formwork systems, precasting and segmental erection launching gantries.
Walkin Date : 29 & 30 Jul 10
VSL India Private Limited
#36, Annai Indira Nagar,
Old mahabalipuram Road,
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com