Chennai Job in Steria India For Freshers as Process AssociateDecember 14th, 2012 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Process Associate
Name of the Company: Steria India Ltd
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to the defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required
- 0 – 1 yr experience
- Should possess good knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Should possess Good Communication & Presentation skills.
- Should be proficient in Excel
- Should possess the ability to think out of the box and come out with solutions to the problems faced by the client.
- Experience in interacting with international clients
- Willingness to work in Shifts.
- Freshers can also apply
Qualification: B.Com – Commerce, B.B.A – Management/M.Com – Commerce, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Details of the Company:
Steria, is a European multinational organization, and a leading provider of IT enabled business services. Headquartered in Paris and listed on the Euronext market, our annual revenue is 1.80 billion euros. Founded in 1969, we have a 42 year old track-record of client success. Close to 20,000 people working around the globe we are Serving clients 24 hours a day from 16 countries.
Apply: Email your cv to R.Premkumar@steria.co.in