Chennai Jobs For Data Entry Operator-heritage foodsJanuary 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Freshers Data Entry / EDP Job Careers in Chennai – 5th jan 2011
Job Position : Data Entry Operator/EDP Assistant
No of openings : 2
Name of the Organization : heritage foods (india) ltd.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Rupees 70,000 – 90,000
- Equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that would provide the required knowledge and abilities.
- Knowledge of the principles of operating medium-to-large scale computers and related peripheral equipment; general
- knowledge of job control language.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for daily collection, updating and transmitting of Sales & Distribution data to the user department accurately and generate reports as per the business requirement.
- Responsible for the transcription of information from one form into another using machine, usually a computer.
- Transcribe hand-written information such as a list, customers personal information, membership or medical records.
- When required, manipulate existing data, editing and proofreading entries to make sure they are accurate so that he information can then be used by another departments or customers for their own purpose.
- Work with specific data, comparing them with source documents, verifying to detect and prevent errors, editing them as needed before finally keying the information into computers.
- Job involves locating and correcting errors in data and reporting them to management.
- Compare the data on the source documents and compare them with the entries in the visual display screen, and correct errors.
- Source documents can come from other departments within the company, external agencies, the public and other private or government sources.
- Required to load input or output media to the machines they use such as paper, disks, tape or cards.
- Select the appropriate materials to fulfill the work assigned to them, store completed jobs, and keep a record of their assigned activities and completed assignments.
- May also be tasked with operating peripheral equipment such as tape readers and printers.
- Effective coordination, follow-up and collect the data on time.
- Daily maintain check-list and update the data in ERP.
- Reconciliation of stocks, despatches and transmitting data in to the ERP.
- Preparation of Monthly Information System and generate reports as per the business requirement.
- Effective maintenance of Systems, Network Connection & Security.
About Company :
The Heritage Group, founded in 1992 by Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Private Sector Enterprises in India, with four-business divisions viz., Dairy, Retail, Agri, and Bakery under its flagship Company Heritage Foods (India) Limited (HFIL), one subsidiary – SKIL RAIGAM POWER Limited. The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.900 crores in 2009-10 and is aiming for Rs.1100 crores during 2010-11.
Presently Heritage’s milk products have market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra and Orissa and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are backbone to retail operations. The state of art Bakery division at Uppal, Hyderabad, AndhraPradesh.
heritage foods (india) ltd
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500082
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com