Chennai Test Engineer Job Posts 2010-Wipro TechnologiesMay 3rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Test Engineer
Name of the Organization : Wipro Technologies
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Chennai
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Responsibility :
- will lead Test Engineering projects.
- Involved in Design and Development of Protocol Stack Simulators, Test Automation Tool analysis and development.
- Design and Development of Test Suites; and setting up of Advanced Test Lab.
- must have 1 to 3 years in Software Development and Test Engineering.
- Working knowledge of any of the following protocols – ATM (Signaling, AAL5, AAL2, MPOA), Internet Routing Protocols (OSPF, RIP, BGP), MPLS, RSVP, QoS.
- Good understanding of Test Engineering Lifecycle – experience in Test Planning, Design and Automation.
- Experience in Test Tool Development and Automation.
- Working Knowledge of tools like ATM-Tester and Analysers.
About Company :
We are the first PCMM Level 5 and SEI CMM Level 5 certified IT Services Company globally. We provide comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to corporations globally.
Our ADSs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and our equity shares are listed in India on the Bombay Stock Exchange, and the National Stock Exchange.
We deliver technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of Global 2000 customers. With over 25 years in the Information Technology business, Wipro is the largest outsourced R & D Services provider and one of the pioneers in the remote delivery of services.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above