CISCO Bangalore-IT Freshers openings 2010September 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- BSEE/CS or equivalent training with 0-2+ yrs related experience.Limited use and/or application of basic networking theories and concepts.
- knowledge in one or more of the following LAN/WAN protocols: Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, HDLC, SDLC, X.25, PPP, Frame Relay, SS7, ISDN, TCP/IP, IPX, DECnet and AppleTalk. Requires knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: ATM Switching, Tag Switching, Voice/Video over IP or ATM.
- Strong UNIX, C (or C++), and script programming experience is essential.
- Experience in developing internetworking applications in a UNIX / Solaris / Windows NT development environment.
- Understand underlying networking technology of the related projects.
- Ability to solve ro\utine problems at the module or multiple module level, based on knowledge of debugging and testing concepts.
About Company :
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
Today, with more than 34,000 employees worldwide, Cisco remains committed to creating networks that are smarter, thanks to built-in intelligent network services