Cisco Systems Bangalore-2010 Recruitment of FreshersJune 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
Today, with more than 65,000 employees worldwide, Cisco remains committed to creating networks that are smarter, thanks to built-in intelligent network services; faster, in their ability to perform at ever-increasing speeds; and more durable, with a generational approach to an evolutionary infrastructure.
Job Position : Asia Pacific Technical Support Engineer
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, Instrumentation
Work Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
Cisco Technical Assistance Centre (Cisco TAC) is responsible for providing industry leading post-sale technical support worldwide for customers of medium to large scale networks. TAC engineers are experts in their field who are responsible and empowered to provide solutions to some of the most complex networking issues.
We are looking to recruit Graduates keen to develop their career in networking, who are not afraid of change, and eager to grasp complex challenges. Graduates will be trained in-house and will working side by side with seasoned engineers. You will have the opportunity to learn about the Cisco business which will be a great start to your career.
This is an opportunity for someone who possesses patience, empathy for customers, and the wish to hone skills whilst providing customer value.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide front line technical support to debug complex networking problems
- Be the focal point and owner of large account network problem resolution
- Work on problems of diverse scope
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Only Engineering students from 2008/2009/2010 batch with 70% in their Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech from any Engineering branch if they have relevant work experience in Technical Support or with CCNA.
- 2008/2009 pass outs even without CCNA but with relevant work experience of 0.6 month to 2 years in Technical Support.
- 2010 batch with CCNA.
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
Cisco Systems (India) Private Limited
SEZ Unit, Cessna Business Park,
Kadubeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli,
Sarjapur-Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above