Cisco Systems Bangalore-IT Engineer Job Openings 2010November 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : IT Engineer
Name of the Organization : Cisco Systems (India) Private Limited
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
M.Tech – Computers
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT environment as an IT Engineer.
- Experience in a global organization working with virtual teams
- Candidates should be able to provide examples of current and past roles which demonstrate the required skills.
- Minimum College/Undergraduate degree (B.Tech/B.E/B.S )
- Master’s degree (M.Tech/M.S) is a plus
Job Details :
This is a Programmer (IT Engineer) position within Cisco IT, responsible for delivering high quality code, on –time by working with technical leads and analysts
Job Responsibilities :
- Technical Evaluation and Design :
- Understand the business context, problem and business goals
- Develop or proactively contribute to technical project plan
- Develop or contribute to functional and technical design
- Develop high quality code ensuring solution meets / exceeds client needs
- Work in a highly cross-functional environment, partner with multiple businesses and IT teams.
- Ensure technical design and overall solution meets client/ customers needs
- Participate in code review
- Communicate status to technical leads, project managers, and managers
About Company :
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.