CISCO Systems-Java Developer Job Positions BangaloreOctober 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Software Engineer II
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Sc – Computers
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinate, schedule, and process all tasks within the multiple Branding/Provisioning queues
- Enhance, document, and implement Branding/Provisioning processes
- Maintain visibility and up-to-date status on all projects to ensure the defined goals are achieved
- Provision customer WebEx sites directly related to the Cisco-WebEx products and services
- Co-brand customer WebEx sites
- Support, understand, process, and communicate all site configuration changes and the associated implications before the specified SLA’s.
- Collaborate with the Cisco-WebEx Communications Team to create and deploy mass customer notifications
- Understand WebEx production environment change control policies
- B.S. Degree in either Communications, English, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage Team efforts and projects
- Must have excellent written/communication skills
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Must have a general understanding of the Microsoft Suite of office products
- Must have an in-depth understanding of Excel and Word
- Ability and willingness to perform tasks to support project development as identified by Management
About Company :
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University.
Today, with more than 34,000 employees worldwide, Cisco remains committed to creating networks that are smarter, thanks to built-in intelligent network services; faster, in their ability to perform at ever-increasing speeds; and more durable, with a generational approach to an evolutionary infrastructure.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above