CITIGROUP WALKIN IN MUMBAI <> FRESHERS QA / TESTING JOBSSeptember 17th, 2008 Posted by VFreshers
About Company : Citigroup Global Services(formerly E-serve International) is the Global Processing Center for Citigroup entities across the globe. Driven by state-of-the-art infrastructure, a quality and control environment, a solid workforce, we strive to bring the best IT-enabled solutions to our clients.
As a Global Processing Center and a member of Citigroup based out of India, we, at Citigroup Global Services are known across the Citigroup universe for our instant delivery mechanisms, quality of service and most importantly, our people. We have serviced Citigroup in India since 1992 and globally since 1999. We specialize in providing our clients with all the benefits of outsourcing while effectively managing and mitigating risks associated with off shoring.
Walk-in for S/W Tester Monday to Saturday
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Description : This position will be primarily responsible for UAT Services. The responsibilities are as follows:
1) Create and maintain project plans ensuring all deliverables are on target and completed according to schedule.
2) Identification of business risks and solutions.
3) Communicate risks and/or to Senior Management.
4) Identify and implement process improvements.
5) Should have strong knowledge on SDLC, business requirements and testing concepts.
6) Design, develop test strategies and create and maintain test plans
7) Manage execution of User Acceptance Testing that insure features and functionality testing
8) Automate Test Scripts and Cases using Win Runner tool
9) Defct Management
10) Create and maintain current test process documentation
11) Recording test statistics, providing metrices and generating regular status updates, reports
12) Generating test exit reports, providing test completion signoffs etc..
Desired : 1) Any Graduate with core interest in S/W testing area
2) 0-3 years experience in S/W Testing
3) Should have good customer service and communication skills.
4) Experience in Banking or Financial Industry preferred.
5) Should have strong analytical skills.
6) Experience on web based applications preferred.
7) Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required
8) Candidate having diploma in s/w testing will be preferred
Job Location : Mumbai
Contact Mr Bashir Ansari/Mr Anshul Joshi
Citigroup Global Services Ltd
Infinity Towers,2nd floor
Mind Space, Link Road
Note: 1) Frsher’s Non-engineers are eligible to apply (Example: B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Sc IT, M.Sc IT, BCA, BMS, B.Com etc)
2) Fresher?s Engineers are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply
3) Engineers with minimum of 1 yr of experience into S/W testing are Eligible to apply
4) Full Time MBA/MCA/MCM/MMS/PGDM/PGDBA/PGDBM need not apply
Interested candidates should walk-in with an updated copy of their CV from Monday to Friday for an aptitude test
Walkin Venue :
Careers India Pvt Ltd
Unit No 214,
Behind Magnus Towers,
Samruddhi Commercial Complex,
Chincholi Bunder Road,
Off Malad Link Road,
Walkin Time: 9.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday
9.30am to 1.30pm Saturday
Once you clear the apptitude test you will be directed for a personal interview which is held from Tuesday to Thursday between 5-7pm.
Website : www.citigroupglobalservices.com