Civil Engineer Job Vacancies Pune-Zamil SteelJune 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Erection Engineer
No of Posts : 2
Name of the Organization : Zamil Steel Building India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Work Location: Pune
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Mechanical
- 1-2 years of experience in P.E.steel buildings erection.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office.
- English, Hindi and local language
Job Responsibilities :
- Check the progress of civil works; take pictures of all ongoing projects.
- Deliver anchor bolts to the job site when they will be ready to receive it.
- Supervision of setting up of anchor bolts.
- Supervise the unloading of steel and check the packing list against the truck load.
- Instruct the erection contractor on how to store and protect the steel at job site.
- Take the customer’s/contractor’s signature on each checked packing list.
- Explain the right way of erection to the contractor.
- Supervise the erection on weekly basis and verify all sites’ claims.
- Report all the above activities on weekly basis with photos to the area manager, immediate superior and DGM.
- Inspection report upon completion of each activity as per the contract, final inspection report upon completion of all works at site.
About Company :
Zamil Steel was established in 1977, the company specializes in the design, fabrication and supply of pre-engineered steel buildings (PEB). Over the past 30 years, it has grown from a local single division company into a leader in the growing field of steel fabrication in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Pune facility is already producing and supplying high-end pre-engineered steel buildings to various customers all over India.
Since the start of commercial production in February 2008, Zamil Steel India has supplied more than 161 projects, i.e. 216 buildings, with an approximate area of 500,000 M2 of Complete PEB building including its’ related accessories.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above