CIVIL ENGINEER VACANCY-BANGALORE RAGHAVENDRA CONSTRUCTIONSDecember 9th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Civil / Site Engineer Job Opening at Bangalore
Job Title : Civil / Site Engineer
Company Name : Raghavendra Constructions
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Job Description :
- Review of Test Certificates, witness of tests carried out at site like Brick Test, Cube Test, Testing of Aggregates, Compaction Test etc.
- Involved in inspection of civil work of SV stations, Receivers and dispatch terminals as per Client/Consultant specification and international and Indian standards.
- Having extensive experience in inspection of gas pipeline activities Like ROU marking, dozing, Grading, Centre Line Marking, Trenching, Field Joint coating, Holiday Checking, Lowering, Duct laying, OFC blowing, splicing, Backfilling, Marker Installation, Restoration.
- Road Crossing and Canal Crossing by Boring and Open Cut and also having experience in HDD of rivers which include entry and exit point fixing as per approved HDD profile by Total Station.
- Stage wise checking of Pilot Profile, piezometric test, Preparation of HDD section including pretesting, Coating, provision of anti buoyancy measures, pulling of HDD etc.
# 231,1st Floor, 1st Main,1st Block, R T Nagar,
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above