Civil Engineering Fresher Resume formatMarch 7th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
The way a civil engineering fresher’s resume should look definitely has a specific format and layout to it. This is of the kind that will ensure that you are able to highlight your technical and engineering skills to the potential employer. The moment you are able to achieve this you will certainly be able to attract the attention of the employer and get called for the interview. They should be immediately be able to gauge your proficiency in the field of civil engineering by just glancing at the resume.
The good thing about Civil engineering Fresher Resume format is that it is really simple and easy to follow and put together. The main thing to keep a note of is that it should be greatly effective and impactful so that the hiring manager or employer sits up and takes notice of it.
258, Award Avenue, Huntsville, Alabama
A number inclination towards civil engineering and in depth knowledge based on the institutions attended and graduated from
I have efficient communication skill to present my points precisely and accurately
- Seeking a junior civil engineer’s position in the field of Civil Engineering
- To be able to take up a challenging and creative role and projects in the organization
• B.S., Civil Engineering, California University, 2008
• M.S., Civil Engineering, California University, 2010
• Expertise in MS Word and Autocad
• Can operate and work effectively on the computer and make plans and projects using the latest tools and resources.
• Have worked with the latest software in the Civil Engineering field.
• Familiar with Dos applications and programming language like C and C++
• Effective communication skills, team work and leadership qualities.
• Excellent written and communication skills in English
• High end problem solving with analytic thinking
• Have got best student award from the University during graduation for two consecutive years that is 2006 and 2007.
* Summer Internship for three consecutive summers with an Engineering firm and gained expertise and experience in the practical knowledge that is required for a Civil Engineer.
The role of a Civil Engineer is a real crucial one and there are several different skills that they need to have in order to be effective. This is exactly what needs to be portrayed in the resume so as to let the senior management and the employer know that you are the right fit. You need to mention your points in the most precise and accurate of ways and also effectively so as to catch the eye of the reader. You need to highlight your educational qualifications and also the tools and resources that you are familiar with.
Also, keep in mind that you should be in a position to ensure that your resume does stand out from the heap so as to get you the call for the interview wherein you can sell yourself and brand to the potential employer.