Civil Judges Vacancies 2011- Himachal Pradesh Public Service CommissionFebruary 1st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission 2011 Recruitment – Civil Judges Positions – 1 Feb 2011
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Nigam Vihar ,
Advertisement No. : VIII /2011
Job Details :
Applications are invited on the web based Interface for applying online, from the eligible and desirous citizens of India, for admission to the H.P. Judicial Service (HPJS) Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2011 for appointment to the following vacancies of Civil Judges, (Junior Division) in the pay scale of Rs.27700-44770/-.
Job Position : Civil Judges (Junior Division)
No of Posts : 12
(Existing vacancies -6, Anticipated vacancies -6)
Educational Qualification :
a) As on first of March, 2011, a candidate must be holder of degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
b) A candidate must be a citizen of India.
Desirable Qualification :
The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Age Limit : A candidate must have attained the age of 22 years but must not be more than 30 years of age as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications in the Commission’s Office i.e. 1st March, 2011.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit : The upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for S.C. / S.T. and other prescribed reserved categories (OPRC) candidates of Himachal Pradesh.
Disqualifications For admission to the Examination :
No person shall be eligible for admission to the examination:-
a) if he/ she has been dismissed from any previous service;
b) if he/ she has been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude or has been bound down for good conduct under the provisions contained in Chapter VIII of the Code of Criminal Procedure, or has been permanently debarred / disqualified from appearing in any examination or selection;
c) if he / she is found either directly or indirectly influencing the selection process in any manner;
d) if he is a man, has more than one wife living and if a woman, has married a man already having another wife; or
e) if he / she is an un-discharged insolvent.
Every person applying for appointment to the service, at the bottom of the prescribed application form, shall give a declaration that he does not suffer from any of the aforesaid disqualifications and also that he conforms to all the eligibility criteria. The declaration shall also contain his undertaking that if the same is found false or incorrect, his candidature shall be liable to be cancelled or if appointed, his appointment shall also be annulled.
How To Apply Online :
General / Unreserved category : Rs.250/-.
2. Demand Draft for examination fee may be prepared in advance in favour of
Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla-2,
payable at Shimla before filing Application Form Online.
3. Candidates are required to visit at http/www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/ and click the link to APPLY ONLINE for HPJS-2011.
4. Register yourself as a New User in H.P.P.S.C. website. Click the link “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE” on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth. Then press the button “Create User”. This User ID and Password. will be applicable for all future references regarding this examination. Then click the link Apply for Examination and Click to Apply. Fill the Online form for the said examination by filling the parameters of Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Examination Centre, Address, Name & Address of two persons (for credential certificate purpose), Bank Draft detail etc.
5. After filling-up the form, download the same and take the print on A-4 size paper.
6. Paste your one recent photograph, sign in the specified box and send this Application Form (alongwith Demand Draft) in 9” x 6” envelope by Registered / Speed Post to
“The Secretary, H.P. Public Service
Commission, Nigam Vihar,
for further processing so as reach latest by 01-03-2011. The application, complete in all respect can also be deposited in the office of the Commission in person.
7. Firmly affix one recent high contrast passport size, preferably black and white, photograph (taken on or after 01-01-2011) with gum / fevicol (not to be pinned or stappled) in the space provided for it in the Application Form
duly attested by the Gazetted Officer. The photograph must indicate clearly at the bottom of the photograph the name of the candidate alongwith the date of taking the photograph. It should be without cap or goggles.Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. The photograph of the candidate should be attested by the Gazetted Officer in such a way that part of the signatures is on the photograph and remaining part of the signatures is on the Application Form. Attestation should be done on the bottom part of the photograph so that the photograph is not defaced.
Candidates may keep 2-3 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of examination / interview.
8. Candidates submitting the Applications Online are required:
• to attach Demand Draft of required fee in favour of Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla-2 payable at Shimla.
• to mention his / her Application Number, Name and Address on the back of the Demand Draft.
• to retain a photo copy of the Application Form for future reference.
• to retain a photo copy of the Demand Draft sent.
• to retain the original receipt issued by the Post Office for having dispatched the Application Form.
• the processing of the applications will begin only after receiving
Application Form and Fee ( by Demand Draft).
9. Online Application Form will be entertained only after receipt of duly signed Application Form alongwith requisite documents in support of eligibility. The applicants may see status of applications Online by entering his / her
User I.D. and Password.
(1) The candidates are required to submit copies of following certificates duly attested in support of their claims:
a) matriculation certificate or its equivalent ,showing the date of birth.
b) graduation Degree / detailed marks certificate, issued by a recognised university.
c) degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
d) the S.C. /S.T. / OPRC certificates. The S.C. /S.T. / OBC certificates must be on paternal lineage on the proforma
prescribed by the Govt. and issued by competent authority of the concerned area in Himachal Pradesh.
OBC certificate should not be more than two years old on 01/03/2011, at the time of main examination and viva-voce. The
OBC candidates also have to file affidavits that their status as OBC has not changed and that they are not excluded from the category OBC on account of being covered under creamy layer.
(2) The candidate shall also submit Original Certificates furnished by two respectable persons unconnected with candidate explicitly testifying to his character, good behaviour as well as antecedents.
11. Incomplete / defective applications / applications received after last date or applications without prescribed fee or with lesser fee shall not be entertained. The examination fees received with such applications will not be refunded.
Last date For receipt of Applications :
The last date for receipt of applications, complete in all respects, is First of March, 2011. No applications will be received or entertained after 01/03/2011.
For Complete Details Visit : /file.axd?file=2011%2f1%2fHJS+Advt-2011.pdf