CLINICAL DATA COORDINATOR JOB OPENING-ICON CLINICAL RESEARCH INDIA CHENNAIDecember 4th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Clinical Data coordinator Jobs India at Chennai – ICON
Job Title : Clinical Data coordinator
Company Name : Icon Clinical Research India Private Limited
About Company :
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I – IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Come to ICON and be an important part of a well respected and growing company that believes the details of your career are every bit as critical as the work you do. You’ll enjoy highly competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package
ICON Clinical Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to strength in diversity.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Job Description :
- Working within a highly qualified team you will perform data management activities to ensure the generation of accurate, complete, and consistent clinical databases.
- Fulfilling your job responsibilities in accordance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICON Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Working Procedures (WPs), Study Specific Procedures (SSPs), International Committee on Harmonization (ICH) Guidelines, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Working independently and proactively you will Review Case Report Form (CRF) data for completeness, accuracy, and consistency identifying and resolving data discrepancies
- Update/correct/review data in the clinical databases based on resolved data queries
- Assist with the testing of data entry screens and the preparation of the relevant testing documentation.
- Create and maintain study files and other appropriate study documentation
- Dependent on level of experience you may assist in training and mentoring less experienced CDC’s.
- With a University degree in medicine, science, or equivalent, you will have previous Data
- Knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines and expertise to review and evaluate medical data
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal enabling you to deal with queries in a timely manner
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines within a pressurised environment
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office
- Ideal Candidate should have 6 months to 1 year of experience in Inform Programming or any EDC tools.
Apply : Email ur cv to Nilamadhab.Mahapatra(at)iconplc.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com