Clinical research Freshers Jobs-Nicholas Piramal MumbaiJune 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
The community at Piramal Life Sciences Limited aspires to reach catalytic innovation to the broader masses, in India and across the world It has embarked upon an ambitious programme to discover and develop new chemical entities (NCEs) and Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDSs) in select therapeutic areas, including Cancer, Inflammation, Diabetes / Metabolic Disorders and Infectious Diseases with a pipeline of 14 molecules in different phases of development.
Piramal Life Sciences Limited hopes to provide affordable drugs not just to India but also to the rest of the world.
Job Position : Clinical Research – Deputy Manager
Job Responsibilities :
- CSR Compilation
- Assisting in writing Clinical Study Protocols
- Imparting Therapeutic area training
- Designing case report form
- Assessment of Safety Data
- Data Cleaning
- To act as a bridge between internal preclinical team and external medical experts and provide inputs to align internal development efforts with the market needs.
- To assist in medical writing function including ICF and IB preparation
- To assist in compiling appropriate clinical documentation for conducting clinical trials.
- To assist in planning and co-coordinating clinical trials.
- To keep abreast with the latest developments in the chosen medical field.
Good computer skills
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine , M.S/M.D
Work Location : Mumbai Suburbs
Piramal Healthcare Limited
1, Nirlon Complex, Off W. E Highway,
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http://piramallifesciences.com