Clinical Research Job Opportunity Vadodra-Alembic LtdDecember 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Alembic Ltd Vadodra / Baroda Clinical Resrach Scientist Vacancies – 20th Dec 2010
Job Position : Executive – Technology Transfer
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Chemical
salary : Rupees 2,25,000 – 3,75,000
Job Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Job Responsibilities :
- New Product development data Collection in R & D Lab/Kilo Lab/Pilot Plant, for Basic Engineering in co-ordination with R & D
- Prepration of PFD /P& IDs , HAZOP Study , Process Equipment Fesibility Study, Utility calculation , Mass balance for Scale Up
- Scale up( technology transfer ) from Kilo lab/Pilot Plant to Commercial .( Execution of Trial & Validation batches) in Co-ordination with R & D
- Documentation & work WRT Technology Transfer.
- Executing Improvements & Trouble Shooting WRT Unit operations & Process in co-ordination with R & D
Candidates should be B.E./ B.Tech – Chemical with 1 to 4 years of experience in technology transfer / Process Engineering / Technical Services in API/ Bulk Drug manufacturing company.
Alembic Ltd. 3rd Floor, HRM Division, Corporate
Building, Alembic-Gorwa Road
Website : http://www.alembic-india.com
About company :
Alembic Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 1100 crores today, Alembic Limited is one of India’s leading integrated pharmaceutical companies. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough and also have significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc. We have also plans for expansion in Ophthalmic etc. Alembic’s manufacturing facilities are at Vadodara, Panelav in Gujarat, and Baddi in Himachal Pradesh. The facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center (ARC) a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bioanalytical studies, etc. ARC, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards, is spread over an area of 120,000 sq ft, manned by over 300 scientists working on latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 4500 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented professionals to join us across various functions.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above