Clinical Research Jobs- Quintiles BangaloreMarch 23rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Quintiles Bangalore Pharma Graduates Clinical Data Coordinator Openings – 23 March 2011
Job Position : Clinical Data Coordinator
No of Openings : 10
Name of the Organization : Quintiles
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Rupees 1,75,000 – 6,00,000
Quintiles India is expanding their data management group and is presently looking for candidates who are life science graduates with a minimum of 1 year of experience in Clinical Data Management. The job location is Bangalore and we are looking at people who are open to working in shifts (6:00 am – 2:30 pm and 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm)
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide basic and some comprehensive data management expertise to data management team to provide efficient, quality
- data management products that meet customer needs. May also undertake team leadership activities under the supervision of the Data Operations Coordinator, Data Team Lead, or Functional Manager.
- Serve as a Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one protocol with less then 5 operations staff (excludes DE) or a leadership role in a specific area or process on a large study with guidance.
- Serve in the role of back-up to a Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
- Conduct data review.
- Write and resolve data clarifications.
- Lead database audit team.
- Develop and test databases and edit specifications.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
About company :
Quintiles is the only fully integrated bio and pharmaceutical services provider offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions. Our 23,000 employees in 60 countries have helped develop or commercialize all of the top 30 best-selling drugs.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org