Clinical Research Scientist Jobs Bangalore-SyngeneJune 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Clinical Research Trainee Scientist / Scientist -Compound Management
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 0 Years / Fresher
Qualification : B.Sc – Chemistry
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Only BSc
- Graduation in Chemistry or related discipline (freshers)
- Strong general laboratory skills for weighing solids and pipetting solutions
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software computer programs with basic data entry skills a must
- Flexible, adaptable, creative and detail oriented
- Ability to work in both a team setting as well as independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with people across all functions
- Highly self-motivated and dependable.
About Company :
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Over the past 16 years, Syngene has successfully partnered with leading pharmaceutical companies, large biotech companies, crop protection companies and cosmetics companies.
Syngene International Limited
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above