Clinical Trial Analyst Job Openings in Indegene BangaloreJuly 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Clinical Trial Analyst
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Qualification : BDS – Dentistry,MBBS – Medicine
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Review of various clinical trial protocols and source documents.
- Clinical trial data analysis, tagging and updating the database.
- Advise data management staff on trial parameters, database designs, and validation of critical data.
- Reports progress and changes in clinical trials.
- Statistical analysis and competitive analysis of trial results.
- Should have a qualified MBBS, BDS, M Pharm,
- B Pharm Degree.
- A strong educational background in clinical research.
- Computer skills including use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- In depth therapeutic and clinical research expertise as well as knowledge of GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory
Indegene LifeSystems Pvt Ltd
4th Floor, Pine Valley, Embassy Golf Links
Business Park,Off Intermediate Ring Road,
Bengaluru 560 071
About Company :
Indegene’s scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Our competitive insights help answer key intelligence questions at every stage in the product life cycle
• Assessment of Unmet Market Needs
• Status and Potential of Novel Technologies
• Clinical Trial Analytics
• Benchmarking of Strategies Versus Competition
We are 250 plus professionals spread across various locations. We are looking for people who are interested in a rapid career growth by developing new skills and competencies and taking responsibilities to fuel our growth. They should be ready to take up new opportunities in Indian and International markets.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http://www.indegene.com