CMS Info Systems Chennai Walkin Interviews For Telecom / Hardware Freshers Recruitment on 22/23 May 2011May 21st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
IT hardware / Networking Freshers Technician Job Openings 2011 in Chennai at CMS Info Systems – 21 May 2011
Job Position : Desktop Support Engineer
Number of Posts : 20
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Chennai , Tamil Nadu
- Any Graduate, 10+3yrs Diploma, 12+3yrs Diploma
- Proficient in troubleshooting Compaq IBM Desktops as well as Laptops.
- Preferred worked with Facility Management Organization.
- Engineering Degree with 2+ or Diploma with 4+ years Experience
- Hardware and OS knowledge to support Windows environment.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and trouble shooting printer and print related issues
- Good Communication & Ability to work in Team
Job Duties :
- Installation Configuration and Troubleshooting of Windows XP Professional
- Configuration of Email Client Lotus Notes Handling Critical User’s calls
- Backup & Restore / Data Management
- Installation & Configuration of LaserJet DeskJet and Network printers
- Installation of front-end software as per user requirements
- Monitoring deployment of antivirus on all desktops & Laptops
Outlook, Lotus Notes , Win XP, Win 7, Hardware Knowledge
Interview Dates : 22nd May 2011 & 23rd May 2011
Interview Time : 10 am to 1 pm & 2 pm to 4 pm
Interview Venue :
CMS Info Systesm P Ltd.,
SP8, Ambattur Indl Estate,
Chennai – 600 058
Land mark: Next to Ambattur Indl Estate Bus Depot
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization :
CMS Info Systems Pvt. Ltd is a leading IT and IT solutions provider in the country with 21000+ professionals worldwide offering wide range of solutions services across various verticals in strategic IT consulting, Networking, Training, Outsourcing, Platform delivery, Facility Management, Customizing & Implementing Solutions, on site service & support, and Applications Management support. We have 4 regional centers with 40+ branch offices, 3 R&D centers and support engineers across 160 locations in the country.