Cognizant Mumbai-Pharmaceutical JobsApril 11th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. Cognizant?s single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger. With more than 35 global delivery centers and over 50,000 employees, we combine a unique onsite/offshore delivery model infused by a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Forbes Global 2000 company and is ranked among the top information technology companies in BusinessWeek?s Info Tech 100, Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings.
Job Position : Pharmacovigilance-Juinor data analyst
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Pharma
Work Location: Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Track all adverse event reports received and completed;
- Review and assess all source documents, and compile data in an adverse event report;
- Data enter report into the client safety database;
- Code adverse events in the client safety database;
- Perform labeling assessment of adverse events, comparing adverse event to adverse events previously reported and contained in the product label;
- Release report to client through client safety database
- Complete reports which require the creation narratives from information supplied on the safety report or from medical records.
- Strong writing skills in English, command of English grammar, and the ability to create a coherent summary are necessary for this position. Clinical Research Background.
- Good Communication Skills
- Concern for Quality
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
401, Fairmount Hiranandani Business Park Powai
Website : https://www.cognizant.com