Commerce Graduate Clerk Vacancy- AAPC India Hotel Management MumbaiMay 16th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
AAPC India Hotel Management Mumbai is looking for B.com fresher having accounting / Finance knowledge for the opening of Receiving Clerk in Sofitel Mumbai BKC – 16 May 2011
Job Position : Receiving Clerk
Number of Post : 1
Name of the Organization : AAPC India Hotel Management Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Mumbai , Maharashtra
Qualification : B.Com
- Well versed in Receiving Procedures.
- Preferably from Hotel Background.
- Pleasant Personality
- Well versed in English Communication.
Job Duties :
- Respect the policies and procedures implemented on the process of receiving.
- To check thoroughly the items received and tally the same along with the purchase order for the received quantity.
- To check the received liquor has proper excise stamp and invoicing to meet the excise requirements.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or Assistant Financial Controller.
- Support and encourage the objective of cost control and maintain traces for audit.
- Maintain records for municipality and local authority requirements.
- Update the purchasing manager and the Executive Chef on rejected deliveries, short supplies and non-supply of products for alternative actions.
- Ensure the quality, quantity; prices and shelf-life of the incoming supplies are according to the purchase orders.
- Where appropriate obtain specialist opinion on the quality of the supply from department concern.
- Secure the product received on behalf of the hotel and arranged deliver to them to respective department or stores without delays.
- Create credit notes where appropriate.
- Documentation of hotel properties returned, send out for repairs and refilling etc.; and follow-up on their return.
- Update the accounts payable with all supporting at the end of the day.
- Maintain updated documents related to supplies on order in fine and in the inventory system.
Details of the Organization :
Sofitel Mumbai BKC is located in the Bandra Kurla Complex in the geographical centre of Mumbai, just half an hour from the international and domestic airports. It has easy access to Nariman Point, North Mumbai and the main tourist attractions.
The exquisite Sofitel Mumbai BKC features 302 rooms and suites. The hotel offers a total of 9 function rooms including one 300 sqm. ballroom with Sofitel “Inspired Meetings” concept, three restaurants, three bars, SO-Fit Fitness Centre, SO-Spa, outdoor swimming pool and the Club Millesime Executive Lounge.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : profile from vfreshers.com