Compare Infobase Ltd – BCA / B.Tech Fresher Recruitment in DelhiMay 9th, 2013 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Trainee Executive
Number of Posts: 02
Name of the Company: Compare Infobase Ltd
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
- Handling of Individual Website Project, Working closely with CEO, Business Development & Project Managers.
- Identifying areas for future development and growth of the website/s.
- Spreading the reach across different user segments, countries, industries etc.
- Increasing the user stickiness of the portals.
- Covering all ROI marketing channels such as Search Engine Marketing, Metasearch, Affiliates Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization, Content Management, Traffic Analysis.
- Online promotions through blogs, Social Media platforms like Twitter, Flickr, Facebook, WordPress etc.
- Working on Interactive Advertising, Display Advertising on Websites.
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical, Insightful & Data Driven decision making ability
- Autonomous and Result Focused.
- The incumbent should have the zeal and desire to grow in the Online Marketing profile
Details of the Company:
The team at Compare Infobase Ltd., a software development company, works on initiating e-business by providing all the web-based solutions required for incorporating e-business. It is an ambitious company and heads a conglomeration of companies like MapsofIndia.com, Dgreetings.com,etc. The forte of the company lies in website development. Till date, the company has designed 1600 websites for the domestic and international clients. Through constant endeavor, we have been able to touch far reaching heights of success. We have a wide variety of clients, ranging from corporate to educational institutions to business houses to big wigs in the travel segment. Successful ventures with each of our clients in domestic as well as overseas have enabled us to expand our cliental list.
Contact Number: 9717292540
Apply: Email your cv to email@example.com
Contact Person: Sangeeta Sharma