Convergys NCR Delhi Recruiting Technical Associate FreshersSeptember 27th, 2012 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Tehcnical Associate
Number of Posts: 200
Name of the Company: CONVERGYS India Services Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A
- Provide best-in-class customer service and resolution to customer queries
- Verticals: Telecommunication and Financial Services
- Geos North America (US), Australia and UK
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Ability to learn.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Should be open to work in any shift timing night shifts or any other rotational work shifts (early morning/late evening)
Details of the Company:
Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) is a global leader in relationship management, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. We provide solutions that drive more value from the relationships our clients have with their customers. For more than 30 years, our unique combination of domain expertise, operational excellence, and innovative technologies has delivered process improvement and actionable business insight to marquee clients all over the world. We believe in providing our employees with everything they need in order to keep them happy and satisfied. Be it great careers, excellent growth opportunities, well-deserved remuneration packages, medical and educational assistance facilities or the most coveted work environment.
Contact Number: 9999016917
Apply: Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Vasudha