Corporate Access Job Careers-Tata Communications DelhiFebruary 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Executive-Corporate Access
Name of the Organisation : Tata Communications
About Company :
Tata Communications Limited along with its global subsidiaries (Tata Communications) is a leading global provider of the new world of communications. The company leverages its Tata Global Network, vertical intelligence and leadership in emerging markets, to deliver value-driven, globally managed solutions to the Fortune 1000 and mid-sized enterprises, service providers and consumers.
The Tata Global Network encompasses one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, connectivity to more than 200 countries across 300 PoPs and more than one million square feet data center space. Tata Communications serves its customers from its offices in 80 cities in 40 countries worldwide. Tata Communications has a strategic investment in South African operator Neotel, providing the company with a strong anchor to build an African footprint.
The number one global international wholesale voice operator and number one provider of International Long Distance, Enterprise Data and Internet Services in India, the company was named ‘Best Wholesale Carrier’ at the World Communications Awards in 2006 and was named the ‘Best Pan-Asian Wholesale Provider’ at the 2007 Capacity Magazine Global Wholesale Telecommunications Awards for the second consecutive year.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Work Place : Delhi, Jalandhar, Panjim
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.,Diploma PG – Post Graduation Not Required
- Knowledge of TDM Technologies- SDH, DWDM (systems & it NMS)
- Network front- understanding the IP, MPLS, Ethernet,
- Knowledge about test equipments ( PDH, SDH & Ethernet)
- Fair understanding about DCE, DTE, Modems /Conveters. Routers and switches
- Should possess excellent co-ordination and inter-personal skills.
- Knowledge of Cramer / Remedy.
- Exposure & working experience on Tx Testing and Measurement Equipments.
- Basic knowledge of IP Networks & Routers.
- Good communications skill- Written / Verbal.
- Customer centricity/focus,
- Able to work under pressure and 24*7 shifts.
- Resolution of trouble tickets opened by customer / corporate help desk.
- Quality /timely updates in trouble tickets till its closure with meeting SLA.
- Proactively working on Network faults which affects multiple customers,
- 24*7 (shift) Operations at Access NOC.
- Coordination / Liasoning activities with various agencies :
- The coordination work with Basic Service Operator (BSO) like MTNL, BSNL, Reliance, Airtel, PGCIL, Railtel, GAIL etc
- Network Operations Centre facing: Close coordination within the company at Internal suppliers/ GCSC.
- Coordination with Customers & Service Partners:
- Coordination with Corporate call centre, Service Management team, Key Accounts Mangers and valued customers. In addition to this- close coordination with service partners.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above