Corporate Planning Jobs-Hyd Thomson ReutersFebruary 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevent, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
Job Position : Executive Assistant
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Work Place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Provides support by handling information requests and performing a variety of administrative functions
- Composing and preparing correspondence
- Creates reports, documents and conducts research and assists in developing/creating presentations.
- Maintaining databases and files
- Receiving visitors, arranging tele / video conference calls
- Maintains office supplies
- Coordinates facilities management needs
- Anticipates the needs of the office and resolves many without direction
- Creates a positive image of the business in all interactions both internally and externally
- Organizes and works closely with relevant individuals/teams on specific projects that may be assigned.
- Plans and coordinates international travel arrangements, including travel itinerary, hotel accommodations, schedule and agenda. Processes passport, visa and travel insurance applications and other travel requirements.
- Coordinates, organizes and schedules on-site and off-site meetings, conferences, town halls, and events. Reserves meeting rooms/space, negotiates rates (if applicable), circulates notices and an agenda.
- Liaises with the different functional heads to ensure that operational reports are submitted on a timely basis.
- Supports site facilities planning, development and maintenance activities. Keeps appropriate parties updated on key issues.
- University/College degree
- 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant, with proven track record of handling a wide range of administrative- and executive- support related tasks.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal English and communication skills, including composition, grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation. The ability to communicate effectively on an individual and organizational level, including communications to senior executives and external partners and vendors.
- Ability to work effectively with organization members at all levels, including executive leaders, other organizations, and virtual and off-site teams/vendors or sourcing partners.
- Experience in arranging travel arrangements for management and staff