CrackVerbal Bangalore – Content Developers – Job Position / Opening IndiaDecember 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
CrackVerbal Bangalore , A GMAT Training institute, is looking for Content Writers & Content Developers at Bangalore
Job Title: Online Content Developer
About CrackVerbal: We are into GMAT Training and are looking for content developers /writers who can help us create online content/ marketing material / enhance study content and help us with research and creating more content for products in the test prep space.
We would like to have this as a long term engagement and provide a lot of flexibility, and options to work from home. The only requirement is to meet the set deadlines and not negotiate on quality.
- A graduate with good command over English language, Flawless Grammar
- Result-oriented, Creative, and independent thinker
- Must be detail oriented and should have the ability to deliver on time and work under deadline pressure
- Extreme Sense of ownership
- Has access to work from Home / Online
- Open to write on different subjects
- Creative writer who can develop unique content for blogs , Forums & communities.
- Enhance Study Material content.
- Help with content for the Marketing material
- Create workbook / worksheets for students
- Enhance existing website content
- Does research on content for Various other (Test preparation ) products
Qualification : BA/MA (english) , Mass Communication / journalism graduates.
Experience : 1-2 yrs , (Freshers who meet the skill sets can also apply)
Location : Bangalore
Salary / Pay : 10,000/- per month
Apply: For anyone who is interested can contact us directly at careers(AT)crackverbal(DOT)com
Email Subject: “Content Developer Profile from Vfreshers”
Contact Number: Alternatively you can also call us at 900-8166-800.