Credit Operations Jobs- IndusInd Bank ChennaiFebruary 3rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
IndusInd Bank Chennai jobs 2011- Credit Administration Vacancies – 3 Feb 2011
Job Position : Executive – Credit Administration
No of Openings : 3
Name of the Organization : IndusInd Bank
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai
- Commerce graduates, preferably working with CA firms or Finance firms.
- Freshers with good academics can also be considered.
Job Responsibilities :
- Pre Sanction checks – adherance to KYC norms, scrutiny of IT returns, sales tax returns, bank
- statements etc and making observations thereon.
- Post Sanction – Sanction Communication to borrower, getting legal vetting on properties offered as
- secuity, taking search report from ROC, valuation of property, inspection of security etc
- Preparation of Security documents based on approved terms and get it signed by borrower,
- guarantors through Relationship Managers
- Ensure compliance of all terms of sanction before making disbursement of credit facility.
- Setting up of MIC, Opening of Deal in system on compliance of all terms and conditions of sanction.
- Receiving of Stock statements on monthly basis, scrutiny thereof , calculation of Drawing power and feeding in the system.
- Keeping the insurance of securities charged to us valid on ongoing basis, inspection of units and
- preparation of reports. Pointing out advrse feature to Relationship manager and followup with him till rectification of the same.
- To ensure that limits are utilised within the sanctioned limit and no overdrawings are allowed without proper approvals.
- Downloading reports from indusmart regarding exceptions such as expired limits, expired insurance,
About Company :
IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Customer-focused, technology-based, ISO 9001:2000 certified new generation private sector Bank with ambitious growth plan is looking for the following position.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above