CRM Consultant Job Positions-ADP India HyderabadOctober 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : CRM Consultant
- Fresh B.Sc (Computers), BCA graduates with 60% plus throughout their academics (2010 batch only)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in C, C++ , .net and MS Office
- Basic SQL Server knowledge and aptitude to learn more.
- Willing to work in late night shifts
- Flexible to stretch as per business requirements.
- The candidates are required to adhere and enforce the security policies of the organization
- The Position is based in Hyderabad
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
About Company :
ADP India, is the fully owned subsidiary of ADP INC., and is engaged in providing IT and ITES service to ADP business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, with offices in Hyderabad and Pune, ADP India provides the opportunity of working on multiple processes, domains and technologies to over 3500 associates. In the space of IT, the India operation provides complete range of software development and technical support services. On the BPO space, the India operation provides Solution center services that involve back office operations covering both voice and non-voice processes.
ADP India has also received the ISO 27001 certification. The service delivery can be broadly classified as: – Non-voice Processes : Transaction Processing, Analytics, Data Conversion, Implementation Support etc. – Voice Processes: Participant customer calls and client technical support, Tier 1 & 2 services ADP INC: Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with nearly $9 billion in revenues and over 585,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions.