CRM Tools Technical Writer Openings India-NetApp BangaloreJune 10th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that help accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding cost efficiency. Our dedication to principles of simplicity, innovation, and customer success has made us one of the fastest-growing storage and data management providers today.
We bring together the industry’s best partners and technology to deliver services that help you maximize what you are getting from your infrastructure. Our collaborative approach, working as one team with one goal, means that you get a solution that is just right for you—on time and on budget. To support your global business, we provide highly-responsive support in local languages. From London to Austin, from Bangalore to Tokyo, we’ll work with you to solve your problems and help you reach your goals.
Job position : KB and CRM Tools Technical Writer
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
- Write/Edit new KB and CRM articles for publication on the support Web site and related applications
- Write/Edit existing knowledge and CRM articles according to feedback.
- Test enhancement changes during IT releases
- Use of CRM tool to manage customer feedback (internal and external).
- Provide metrics on individual and group performance to be used by managers for employee evaluations.
- Other functions involve working in collaboration with a small team on other program activities, which include:
- Brainstorming projects and improvements.
- Refining knowledge and CRM processes.
- Designing, creating, and maintaining program web pages.
- Creating inter-organizational relationships.
- Responding to tool and process enhancement requests from users.
- Designing improvements to tools and processes.
- Creating and execute test plans for enhancement requests.
- Excellent writing, editing, listening, and communication skills.
- Beginner Level knowledge of SQL using MS Access or other querying tools.
- Beginner Level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with basic HTML.
- 1-2 years experience writing and editing technical documentation in English.
- Relevant graduate degree is required
- Experience with software or web application testing.
Work Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above