CSE Job Posts in Kolkata-Bitish CouncilJanuary 7th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Customer Service / Customer Care Executive jobs in British Council Kolkata – 7th jan 2011
Job Position : Customer Services Executive
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Kolkata
Job Responsibilities :
- To provide a meet and greet service, welcoming all visitors, members and customers to the British Council in a friendly and professional manner and ensuring that they are directed to the appropriate person or place quickly and efficiently
- Achievement is about having the sustained energy and determination in the face of obstacles to set and meet challenging targets, in compliance with quality, time and diversity standards, and delivering the required business results.
- Putting customers (people whom we engage with internally or externally e.g. colleagues, clients etc.) at the centre of delivering focussed products and services at the right time, in the right place and in an appropriate way.
- Understanding the British Council and its values
- Understanding potential markets/customers
- Provides input into basic administration of market research
- Recognises potential customers and actively promotes British Council products and services to them.
- Understanding customer needs
- Is able to gather required customer and market information.
- Applies knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information standards.
- Responding to customer needs
- Controls the interaction with the customer. Listens effectively and uses questioning skills to clarify customer needs.
- Delivers excellent service at all points of contact.
- Building strong relationships which add value to the United Kingdom
- Uses strong interpersonal skills to build effective rapport with customers
- Obtaining and evaluating feedback
- Actively and systematically collects feedback and data through a variety of means.
- Identifies the main points and ideas in different types of documents.
- Asks questions when he/she does not understand what he/she is reading or to clarify the issue.
British Council Div., British Deputy High Comm.
L&T Chambers, First Floor 16, Camac Street
KOLKATA,West Bengal,India 700017
About Company :
British Council is UK s international organisation for educational and cultural relations and manage a wide range of activities covering the arts, science, technology and education. Through our work we aim to build and develop long-term relationships with governments, organisations and people to provide mutual benefit and promote a wider knowledge of the UK and the English language. All jobs in the organisation contribute towards these aims. All our work is concerned with people and involves quality and customer care.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above