CSE Jobs For French Speaking Fresher- HSBC Electronic Data Processing India BangaloreApril 3rd, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Customer Service Executive – French Operations
Number of Posts : 20
Name of the Company : HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 0 to 4 yrs.
Job Location : Bangalore , Karnataka
Job Duties :
- Provide information to customers.
- Process payments as per customer’s instructions.
- Process account opening for customers.
- Ensure that each call / work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Produce MI as required.
- Identify and escalate potential showstoppers.
- Support achievement of team objectives.
- Foster development of co-workers.
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values.
- Satisfy internal and external customers.
- To maintain HSBC’s internal control standards.
- To implement the Group Compliance Policy as applicable to your role in conjunction with the relevant Compliance Department.
- To continually re-assess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing environmental conditions.
- Excellent French reading and writing skills.
- B1 or B2 level of French from Alliance Francaise or any other French certification
- Flexibility to work in shifts and relocate to Bangalore/Bengaluruis mandatory
- Outstation Offered candidates will be eligible for Relocation benefits as per company policy.
Candidates with technical qualifications like B.Tech, Engineering and MCA can apply. Candidates who have attended any interviews in the last 3 months need not reapply. If you’ve been an ex-employee of HSBC, kindly contact the local HR team to reapply . Candidates pursuing full time courses need not apply.
Details of the Company :
HSBC Global Resourcing Centres form a vital link to one of the world’s largest Banking and Financial Service Delivery Organizations. Leveraging technology and process expertise, Global Resourcing services customers from across many of HSBC’s business lines – making for a dynamic and challenging work environment. It operates out of 16 Group Service Centres across 5 Asian countries, which include India, China, Malaysia, Philippines and Sri Lanka, and has more than 33,000 dedicated professionals
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com