Cypress Semiconductor Technology India- Freshers Jobs as Business Analyst in BangaloreSeptember 11th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Business Analyst, Customer Quality
Name of the Company : Cypress Semiconductor Technology India Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Duties :
- Analyze customer feedback, generate analysis reports. Identify trends and areas of improvement.
- Communicate analysis results to cross functional business teams; work with cross functional team on areas of improvement.
- Work with cross functional team for standardization of process across all involved business groups using best practices.
- Assist in customer quality initiatives – e.g., interface with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing teams on change management, strategic account management and operational issues
- Specify software and other IT infrastructural tools that will enable process automation and increase in efficiency
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Ability to interface cross functionally and across various levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering , 0-2 years of experience in quality/ process analysis or business need analysis
- Prior semiconductor industry experience would be a plus
Details of the Company :
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for networking, wireless infrastructure and handsets, computation, consumer, automotive, and industrial markets. It operates through three segments: Memory, Non-Memory, and SunPower. The Memory segment designs and produces static random access memories (SRAMs). It offers various SRAM products, including fast asynchronous SRAMs, double data rate SRAMs, More Battery Life and micropower SRAMs, No Bus Latency and synchronous burst SRAMs, and Quad Data Rate SRAMs, as well as offers image sensors. The Non-Memory segment offers dual-port memories; first-in, first-out memories; framers; Grating Light Valve; high-speed optical transceiver link physical layer devices; network search engines; physical layer devices; QuadPort datapath switching elements; programmable clocks; programmable logic devices; Programmable System-on-Chip reconfigurable mixed-signal arrays; registered buffers; RoboClock clock buffers; USB controllers; and WirelessUSB controllers. The SunPower segment designs and manufactures silicon solar cells based on an interdigitated backside contact design. The company sells its products through a direct sales force, manufacturing representative firms, distributors, and international trading companies, and representative firms in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific, as well as in Japan. Cypress was co-founded by T.J. Rodgers. The company was incorporated in 1982 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Cypress Semiconductor Technology India Pvt Ltd
Sharada Towers, 1st floor, 56 Nandidurg Road
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Business-Analyst-Customer-Quality-Cypress-Semiconductor-Technology-India-Pvt-Ltd-Bengaluru-Bangalore-0-to-2-years-080911001078?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=8&xid=131556058610361300&qp=&id=&f=-080911001078