Dalmia Cement Chennai-Openings For Civil Engineering FreshersJune 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Engineer Trainee – Technical Services
Name of the Organization : Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Ltd
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Pondicherry, Salem
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil,Diploma – Any Specialization, Civil
- Fresh Civil Engineers / Diploma civil engineers with minimum 1 year experience.
- Local language is a must.
- Owning a two wheeler with valid license is essential.
Job Responsibilities :
- Day to day site visits, concrete services, any specific technical services.
- Explaining the product to the endusers & creating demands in the market.
- Conducting promotional meetings for engineers, masons & individual homebuilders.
- Conducting all activities within the budget and as per the activity policies given.
- Strong Databank about Engineers, Contractors, Masons, Institutional buyers, Direct customers, Precast manufacturers, RMC, AC sheet manufacturers with Regular Customer call plans for the above.
- Technical Compliant redressal with extended need.
- Monitoring Competitors activities like Quality, New product, Change in bags, give aways, gifts, schemes, etc.
- Day to Day activities & Daily related reports.
- Implementing & monitoring periodical schemes for Masons, Engineers, Direct customers & sub dealers.
About Company :
Dalmia Cement Is A Reputed Name In CEMENTS , with a foundation as early as 1935 Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Ltd. – DCBL blends the expertise and experience of 7 decades of growth. Paving the way to this growth is the “intellectual horsepower” of – our management, our people that drives innovation and excellence at work. With a total income of over Rs 1690 crores, DCBL has business interests in two major segments, Cement and Sugar.
Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Ltd
Fagun Mansion IV Floor,
No 26, Ethiraj Salai,
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com