Database Administrator Openings-UTS PuneApril 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Database Administrator
Name of the Organization : UTS
About Company :
UTS is an ‘Education Services Company’ of ‘MIT, Pune’, the pioneer and renowned education conglomerate in Maharashtra.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Pune
- Experience in database management and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A good academic background and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in database management preferably for sales processes, is a must.
- Experience in ‘distance education’ will be advantageous, but not a must.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assimilating data of the prospective students and prepare a databank, and providing the same to counselors for cold-calling.
- Identify different sources for creating data bank.
- Keep the data and records of the calls and conversion.
- Maintain data about students enquiries, complains, suggestions and actions taken on them.
- Ensure the data base is updated and more than required in terms of quantity for use of the call centre members..
- Remain self-motivated and target driven.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity report to immediate superior.
Database, Oracle, SQL Server, EXCEL, Foxpro
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com