DB2 Job Openings Bangalore-ACSMarch 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
ACS, a Xerox company, is a global leader in business process and information technology services. Our clients tell us that we are responsive, flexible, reliable, and that we do whatever it takes with honesty and integrity to get the job done right. That hard-working culture has been fundamental to our success since our founding in 1988. Putting the client first has allowed ACS to become the pacesetter in business process and information technology services – spanning the globe, pioneering new products, acquiring capabilities, and reaching millions of people with better operating solutions.
We bring innovative offerings for Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Transaction Processing, and Customer Care to our clients in Government, Communications, Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, and Transportation.
Job Position : Production Control Specialist
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work Place :Bengaluru/Bangalore
- z/OS or mainframe systems or operations background or skills
- JES2 – system commands
- Basic concepts of what a database or online system is (DB2, SQL, Oracle)
- Basic concepts of what tape library is and does – TMS
- Zeke scheduling
- Basic UNIX and WINTEL commands/experience
- Must be able to work ANY shift – 8 hours or 12 hours and days or nights – once trained will need to be able to cover any shift
Apply : Email ur cv to Madhavi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com