Delhi BPO Freshers Walkin Interview-CSAV Group-15/16/17 September 2010September 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Process Executive
Walkin Date : September 15,16 & 17
Name of the Organization : CSAV Group (India) Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Delhi, Delhi/NCR, Gurgaon
- candidate should be a graduate (except B.Tech,B.E,MBA)with 0-1 years of work experience.
- The candidate should be self motivated and well organized.
- Should have a strong sense of working in a Team.
- Good analytical Skills and Decision making ability.
- Should have Ability to prioritize ,working to deadlines and achieving set goals.
- Strong attention to detail with good analytical ability.
- Freshers with good communication skills can also apply.
- Candidates should be comfortable to work in Shifts.
Walkin Time : 08:30 am to 10:00 am
Job Details :
- The position is a part of shipping operations and NOT in accounts.
- Candidate should be Proficient to work on Ms Excel,Ms Word etc.
- Required to work on various applications/tools at the same time.
- Co-ordinating with agencies for Routine work and follow-up for system updation as per information received from Regional Office.
- Writing e-mails.
About Company :
Compania Sud Americana de Vapores (CSAV) is a Chilean publicly traded shipping company. It is one of the oldest shipping companies in the world (founded in 1872) and. presently the largest in Latin America.
The Company’s business initially consisted exclusively of coastal shipping services and was rapidly extended along the entire west coast of South America to the Panama Canal. CSAV then extended the scope of its business to the United States followed by Europe and the Far East. At present it is operating in five continents providing services of containers, general cargo, bulk cargo, fresh and frozen products and vehicles using its own and chartered ships and thus establishing a permanent link between the Atlantic and pacific coasts of South America and the rest of the world.
During the year 2004, CSAV Group established a Shared Service Center at Gurgaon –GSSC in India.GSSC India represents the decision of CSAV Group to move towards its core business and to centralize certain back, middle and front office functions spanning the length and width of all regions with an endeavor to provide Professional and High Quality Services to its customers.