Delhi Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs-Dharamshila HospitalDecember 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Diploma Housekeeping graduate Job Openings in Delhi – 21st Dec 2010
Job Position : Housekeeping supervisor
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Job Location : Delhi
Job Responsibilities :
- Overall Supervision of Housekeeping services.
- Maintenance of record of daily attendance of Housekeeping staff.
- Management of Inventory of Housekeeping materials
- Daily round of the hospital to upkeep and maintenance of Housekeeping services.
- Keeping the highest standard of Patient care in respect of Housekeeping services.
- Maintenace of ISO system and NABH Standard.
- Ability to coordinate with Patients as well as healthcare professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are must.
- Diploma in Houkeeping
- 1 – 2 years of experience preferably in Hospitals and Hotels.
Dharamshila Hospital & Research Centre
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110096
About Company :
Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre (DHRC) is Indiaâ€™s first and only NABH Accredited Cancer Hospital with capacity of 350 beds, providing state-of-the-art, comprehensive cancer care under one roof. The hospital provides Preventive, Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Rehabilitative and Support Services to all patients in addition to Teaching, Training and Research. DHRC has been treating patients from all over India and neighbouring countries since 1994 and has set standards of excellence in cancer treatment and personalized services.
DHRC has brought world class Quality Cancer treatment facilities within reach of the community in an environment that nurtures excellence, innovation, a positive approach and continuous learning. A mature and dedicated leadership, high work ethics, highly qualified, experienced and devoted consultants, NABH Standards and ISO systems help enhance cure rates and minimize patients stay in the hospital.
Website : https://www.dhrc.in
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above