Delhi MSD Wellcome Trust Hilleman Laboratories- Bio Chemistry Microbiology Fresher JobsJuly 15th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Associate Scientist
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Sc – Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology
M.Sc – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology
Job Location : Delhi/NCR
Job Duties :
- Individual will work in a GLP/GMP environment under supervision to develop candidate vaccines for early-clinical evaluation stage.
- Needs to have a basic knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures in biologics.
- Will work hands-on in the laboratories and perform various activities such a manufacturing unit operations, sample preparations, analytical characterization etc. In addition, the individual will be involved with writing of documents such as study protocols and reports, and basic operations documents.
- Will be responsible for executing tasks using established procedures and working under immediate supervision. Result oriented individual required, with the ability to work under supervision of a senior team member, and achieve objectives in a timely manner
- Job may require work in shifts. Some job related travel is expected.
Post Graduate in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biochemical Engineering or equivalent.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization :
MSD Wellcome Trust Hilleman Laboratories (the Hilleman Labs), is a joint venture between Merck & Co., Inc. (which operates in India as MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.) and the Wellcome Trust (which is a UK based research charity).
The joint venture marks a first of its kind research entity which is created by a partnership between a research charity and a pharmaceutical company. The Wellcome Trust’s strong track record in biomedical research and global health combined with Merck’s expertise in the development and delivery of vaccines positions the Hilleman Laboratories to make a real and sustained difference. This unique partnership integrates the best of both to drive the investments and expertise needed to develop and deliver vaccines